Thundercat Avatar
Thundercat

61 Posts

02/12/2022

YOU KNOW WHAT? IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN.
I GOT A HOARD OF EGGS AND WANNA RAFFLE THESE KIDS TO A GOOD HOME.

If you've been here a while, you know how this goes, but let's explain it for the new players.

- There will be EIGHT winners for this raffle.
- This is coming from my hoard, not from the dev team.

Terms:
I will pick eight winners at random Sunday, Feb 20, 2022.

What exactly are the prizes?

- 1 common egg .
- 5 uncommon eggs.
- 1 rare egg.
- 1 mysterious egg.

All are RANDOM species eggs.

How to enter:
- Answer just a couple of questions (these are just for fun and the answers will not effect your entry!) for +1 ticket.

What are the questions?
1. What color is cheese?
2. How many lemons are in the bag?
3. What color are my shoe laces?
4. How many marshmallows does it take to recreate the entirety of the Empire State Building?
5. Is it Toe-May-Toe, or Toe-Mah-Toe?
6. What is the most random and useless fact/knowledge do you know what want me to know? Bonus points if it's space or ocean related (there are no bonus points, I'm just a slut for space and ocean themed topics).

Luna-Amina Avatar
Luna-Amina

2 Posts

02/12/2022 Edited 02/12/2022

1. What color is cheese?
What kind of cheese? I've seen white cheese, yellow cheese, blue streaked cheese, yellow and white cheese, pale cheese, cheese with red stuff on it, green cheese... wait no. That was bad cheese. Blue streaked is my favourite. Gib cheese
That's for me to know and you to find out. How many lemons are in the bag Thundercat?
Lace coloured. What color is lace? All the colours!
4. How many marshmallows does it take to recreate the entirety of the Empire State Building?
... I lost count after a couple hundred... er... where was I again? Curse my short term memory!
Tomato. Who is Toe May Toe and Toe Mah Toe?
6. What is the most random and useless fact/knowledge do you know what want me to know? Bonus points if it's space or ocean related (there are no bonus points, I'm just a slut for space and ocean themed topics).
Blink slowly at a cat. If they slowly blink back, kitty loves you too! If not... are you sure your cat isn't plotting your demise?

Stardestiny24 Avatar
Stardestiny24

19 Posts

02/12/2022

1. What color is cheese? cheese coloured I'd say a weird yellow-white :')
2. How many lemons are in the bag? an infinite amount
3. What color are my shoe laces? hmm.. white?
4. How many marshmallows does it take to recreate the entirety of the Empire State Building? 6386580572. I did the maths. (I'm serious, I searched up how many kg it needed and calculated)
5. Is it Toe-May-Toe, or Toe-Mah-Toe? toe-mah-toe
6. What is the most random and useless fact/knowledge do you know what want me to know? Bonus points if it's space or ocean related (there are no bonus points, I'm just a slut for space and ocean themed topics). I lived seven years in close proximity to black-shouldered masked lapwings without knowing that they had a 'wing-claw'.

Fox Avatar
Fox

6 Posts

02/12/2022

1. yelluh
2. seven...ty
3. green
4. Three + a toothpick if you're brave enough
5. Toe-May-Toe
6. water bears, which are certainly not bears but ARE typically found near water, are some of the toughest little guys on the planet — only about .5mm long — and are able to survive the vacuum of space! (light content warning for google searchers, they somewhat bear a resemblance to bugs)

Oreleth Avatar
Oreleth

44 Posts

02/12/2022

1. What color is cheese? As white as me. 8D
2. How many lemons are in the bag? One lemon to rule them all. One lemon to find them. One lemon to bring them all and in the sourness; bind them in the Land of Thunder where the cats lie.
3. What color are my shoe laces? Velcro.
4. How many marshmallows does it take to recreate the entirety of the Empire State Building? 10,000 Baymax's
5. Is it Toe-May-Toe, or Toe-Mah-Toe? Puh-Tay-Toe
6. What is the most random and useless fact/knowledge do you know what want me to know? Apparently coral produces its own sunscreen. Something about a process that protects the algae on the coral.

CappuccinoDragon Avatar
CappuccinoDragon

12 Posts

What are the questions?
These are the questions >:3 Yes i'm a smartass.
1. What color is cheese?
I can't tell red from orange...so I'm gonna say yellow.
Gonna get wild here and say they're blue/purple space colors. I have no idea :v
Since the building is 1454 feet tall, and I suck at math, I'm going to give an attempted realistic guess at 324,480 large sized marshmallows (at 10 marshmallows per foot).

To-MAY-toe. Like PoTAYto. Can also boil, mash and stick in stew.
6. What is the most random and useless fact/knowledge do you know what want me to know?
A group of goldfish is called a "troubling." I always thought that was hilarious and cute.

Kobold_Ghost Avatar
Kobold_Ghost

13 Posts

02/12/2022

1. What color is cheese? - Rainbow, obviously it's a platter.
2. How many lemons are in the bag? - 8
3. What color are my shoelaces? - Yellow, like, neon.
4. How many marshmallows does it take to recreate the entirety of the Empire State Building? - More than two.
5. Is it Toe-May-Toe, or Toe-Mah-Toe? - Tometoah actually.
6. What is the most random and useless fact/knowledge do you know what want me to know? Bonus points if it's space or ocean-related (there are no bonus points, I'm just a slut for space and ocean-themed topics). - There's an actual void in space. Here's a snippet from Google.

The void, which is nearly a billion light-years across, is empty of both normal matter and dark matter. The finding challenges theories of large-scale structure formation in the universe. Lawrence Rudnick and colleagues of the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis, US, stumbled upon the void by accident.

02/12/2022

1. What color is cheese? white i seen and orag but there many colours i take it?
2. How many lemons are in the bag? too many lemons
3. What color are my shoe laces? i don't wear shoe just crocs
4. How many marshmallows does it take to recreate the entirety of the Empire State Building? 1000,00000000
5. Is it Toe-May-Toe, or Toe-Mah-Toe? i have no idea
6. What is the most random and useless fact/knowledge do you know what want me to know? Bonus points if it's space or ocean related. I am so sorry i don't have one that i can think of D:

PlusBacon Avatar
PlusBacon

13 Posts

1. What color is cheese? Depends on if it's still good or not and what brand, nice try lady.
2. How many lemons are in the bag? Enough to get the job done , Hides body
3. What color are my shoe laces? Red, they're stained with the blood of my enemies.
4. How many marshmallows does it take to recreate the entirety of the Empire State Building? I feel a chubby bunny challenge coming, and I cannot eat that many marshmallows.
5. Is it Toe-May-Toe, or Toe-Mah-Toe? Tah-Mah-Toh, Duh
6. What is the most random and useless fact/knowledge do you know what want me to know? Bonus points if it's space or ocean related (there are no bonus points, I'm just a slut for space and ocean themed topics). Did you know that there is a jellyfish called the Hair Jelly?

FallingFireX Avatar
FallingFireX

14 Posts

02/12/2022

1. It’s cheese colored. Cheese is its own color
2. How generous was life feeling?
3. My gut says white, but my heart says the void
4. Enough to make one giant rice crispy treat… now to find the rice crispys
5. My “I just worked 12 hours” brain cannot comprehend what either of these say. So…. Toe-May-Toe?
6. YOURE ASKING THE RIGHT PERSON! FOR I AM… THE SPACE NERD
Did you know that the edge of our observable universe is known as the “cosmic event horizon” ? It is the point beyond which the our frame of reference, space is expanding faster then light can travel, therefore we cannot see things beyond that point. The furthest galaxy, which lays just at this horizon is known as GN-z11! OwO

EnigmaSecrets Avatar
EnigmaSecrets

1 Posts

02/12/2022

1. What color is cheese? Yellow
2. How many lemons are in the bag? 7
3. What color are my shoe laces? Purple
4. How many marshmallows does it take to recreate the entirety of the Empire State Building? 3,794,709,256,498
5. Is it Toe-May-Toe, or Toe-Mah-Toe? Toe-May-Toe
6. What is the most random and useless fact/knowledge do you know what want me to know? Bonus points if it's space or ocean related (there are no bonus points, I'm just a slut for space and ocean themed topics). The Portuguese Man O'War's appendages can reach from between 30-100ft.

Nibbitdingen Avatar
Nibbitdingen

27 Posts

02/13/2022

1. What color is cheese?
Tha same weird ass color as that big bulp of light in the air
Too many to count
Rainbow ofc, the only color possible
Probably more than i can eat (just kidding, i can't even eat 1 cause i'm diabetic)
Toe-Mah-Toe dahhh
Welp i'm sorry i don't have any ocean facts, couldn't even keep my goldfish alive for longer than 2 days

tromacom Avatar
tromacom

18 Posts

02/13/2022

1. What color is cheese?
Moon coloured

None, the lemon-stealing whores got there first

Did you get them from the president?

You'll never find out. Every time you place one down I will be there to hoover it up with my giant marshmallow-hoovering gob, I can eat faster than you will ever be able to place. Even if you had a whole team of people placing marshmallows you'd never get past the first row. My stomach is just that mighty.

It's 'Yo-Ma-Ma'

It's okay I'm sure space is a slut for Thunder related facts.
I would like you to know, however, that teeth are skin. All your teeth are made of skin. Hard skin. Every single tooth on the planet is skin. It's all sharks' faults, they wear teeth ON their skin (ocean fact). I cannot emphasise how much your SKIN TURNS INTO TEETH.

RikVentures Avatar
RikVentures

42 Posts

02/13/2022

1. What color is cheese?
- The true colour of cheese cannot be seen by mortal eyes.

- Schrödinger's lemons, the possibilities are endless until you look.

- //rolls dice// The dice say purple.

- If you can build that high with marshmallows without the whole thing being knocked down by wind, I'll gladly count them for you.

- As a non-native English speaker who wants to speak with a vaguely British accent but usually falls back on an unidentifiable, semi-American accent, both.

6. What is the most random and useless fact/knowledge do you know what want me to know?
- Copper and copper alloys are naturally antimicrobial! Effects include altering the structure of a microbe's proteins so they simply stop working. Do you think Souls dragons with the Copper gene can do the same?

Rhith Avatar
Rhith

5 Posts

02/13/2022

1. What color is cheese?
- Whatever colour it wants to be >:[

- Zero. Those are limes. Lemons are in the box

- RAINBOW

- Less than the weight of the world, more than I can fit in my mouth

- Call what you want, just keep it out of my fruit salad

- I don't know how to ride a bike. (I figure you can't get more useless a fact because this one's specifically about me and cannot, therefore, be used in any other setting but this).
Bonus fact, horses don't breathe when they run, the movement of their insides sloshing around is what makes their lungs work <3

Cani Avatar
Cani

1 Posts

02/13/2022

1. What color is cheese? • mmmmm chese coloured
2. How many lemons are in the bag? • enough to concern a nursery.
3. What color are my shoe laces? • they’re not shoe laces theyre velcro? material gworl.
4. How many marshmallows does it take to recreate the entirety of the Empire State Building? • I can’t disclose government secrets.
5. Is it Toe-May-Toe, or Toe-Mah-Toe? • Toe May Toe and i will die on that hill
6. What is the most random and useless fact/knowledge do you know what want me to know? • There is a recording of the Kauaʻi ʻōʻō bird’s last song and it is super depressing because it’s the last male of the species calling out for a mate. He was calling out to others, and it would never get a reply.